Asylum Based i-485

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by al3moudi View Post

You can put me in the list if you need more people, we’ll do all we can do. I live in Oregon
    I can wait more for GC, but if USCIS accept use waiting years for citizenship. I have been waiting from feb 2020. Still shows fingerprint taken July 17. TSC.

When I applied my GC, the service time was 11 months, but now it shows 52 months. This is unacceptable, because I bought a service, and they told me that it will be done in 11 month. But now they say 52 months. Is this legal?

Comment

• Originally posted by Adugenet View Post

what???

Three years for an interview ? Are you living in another United States than the one we know here in North America ? My notice of interview was scheduled in February 2020 and interview done in March and card sent to me in a week after interview. Did you contact your congressman ? Do you have a lawyer ? May be you should try that because three years is wait is unheard of ! Unless of course you talking about another United States in a parallel word somewhere !
      I waited four years for the interview.

Comment

• Originally posted by Braveheartusa View Post

I can wait more for GC, but if USCIS accept use waiting years for citizenship. I have been waiting from feb 2020. Still shows fingerprint taken July 17. TSC.

When I applied my GC, the service time was 11 months, but now it shows 52 months. This is unacceptable, because I bought a service, and they told me that it will be done in 11 month. But now they say 52 months. Is this legal?
        Dude i have been waiting since may 2019. When i applied wait time was 8 to 12 montgs. This is absurd. When they receive the case, they are able to take the fees without any delay and when its time for processing, then they have excuse for backlog. Its all govt bullshit

Comment

• Originally posted by luckycharm4111 View Post

I have submitted ticket at USCIS site for why my case is taking longer than our processing time on April 6, 2021, till now there is no response.

Anyone any idea, how long it will take them to respond ?
          I got the response from USCIS saying

Your case is currently in line for processing and adjudication. We generally process cases in the order that we receive them.

I don't know what they are doing, I don't see any I485 progress or update on Texas Service Center.

It should have same process across country for all the USCIS Service Center. Why Nebraska Service Center is so fast and different from Texas Service Center?

God know exactly what's going on and when we get our green card. Please help us all GOD!!!

Comment

I got the response from USCIS saying

Your case is currently in line for processing and adjudication. We generally process cases in the order that we receive them.

I don't know what they are doing, I don't see any I485 progress or update on Texas Service Center.

It should have same process across country for all the USCIS Service Center. Why Nebraska Service Center is so fast and different from Texas Service Center?

God know exactly what's going on and when we get our green card. Please help us all GOD!!!
            Yes, I don’t know what is the difference. I thought president Biden was going to change something, it seems he changed nothing. Everyone has vaccinated in service centers, so what is the new “cause”?

I want to see my parents, they can’t get even visa because of my asylum status. Do not I have rights to meet them before they die? (They are old) I haven’t seen them more than 5 years.
            Last edited by Braveheartusa; 04-15-2021, 07:55 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Braveheartusa View Post

Yes, I don’t know what is the difference. I thought president Biden was going to change something, it seems he changed nothing. Everyone has vaccinated in service centers, so what is the new “cause”?

I want to see my parents, they can’t get even visa because of my asylum status. Do not I have rights to meet them before they die? (They are old) I haven’t seen them more than 5 years.
              Truth is Biden or Kamala don’t know about any of these... they are fair ppl, if they knew, they would do something about it, even make the wasted years count towards citizenship... but they don’t know what’s going on. Some of Trump’s ppl are still in there somewhere messing things up for ordinary ppl cos they fear most new citizens would naturally become / vote democrats... Tweeting at them, getting ppl, TV networks to talk about it would help. Don’t blame them until you are sure they know, they gat a lot going on.

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetsuchino View Post

Truth is Biden or Kamala don’t know about any of these... they are fair ppl, if they knew, they would do something about it, even make the wasted years count towards citizenship... but they don’t know what’s going on. Some of Trump’s ppl are still in there somewhere messing things up for ordinary ppl cos they fear most new citizens would naturally become / vote democrats... Tweeting at them, getting ppl, TV networks to talk about it would help. Don’t blame them until you are sure they know, they gat a lot going on.
                I heard lot of hard core republican's are in Texas and die hard fans of trump but still we are playing safe by following the process (law) and going step by step (in line).

Why do they have to punish us when we are working so hard for our family and believing that this is our country, contributing to it.

I know republican's are strict law followers but they respect the hard working people who we are. Something is really not right at Texas Service Center

Comment

I heard lot of hard core republican's are in Texas and die hard fans of trump but still we are playing safe by following the process (law) and going step by step (in line).

Why do they have to punish us when we are working so hard for our family and believing that this is our country, contributing to it.

I know republican's are strict law followers but they respect the hard working people who we are. Something is really not right at Texas Service Center
                  “I know republican's are strict law followers”

hahaha you made my day man.
                  yes they are pretty law followers, like shaman king haha

Comment

• Originally posted by hawkeye000 View Post

My friend traveled to his home country and came back without any problem but I don't know if that will affect his citizenship application
                    did he use national pasaport to enter home country or used rtd to enter ?

Comment

• Originally posted by locker View Post
                      I got GC in January 2021, my spouse and kids April 5 2021, applied Apr 14 2020 all together ✋
                      Is the greencard through asylum granted?

Comment

• is there anybody who apply for green card through asylum granted August 2019

Comment

• Originally posted by telewa View Post
                          Is the greencard through asylum granted?
                          Yes, as the mail topic is about asylum based GC

Comment

• I will suggest that we should write letters and emails to The President and let him know about the current affairs of Texas Center.

Comment

• Originally posted by locker View Post
                              I got GC in January 2021, my spouse and kids April 5 2021, applied Apr 14 2020 all together ✋
                              Congrats. If you don't mind me asking, what was the first three letters of receipt number?

Comment

• Ok . Thank you for your answer .

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X