No announcement yet.

Asylum Based i-485

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• they are given the public a chance to comment for improvement on the services and benefits of USCIS
    Click on the link

https://www.regulations.gov/docket/U...-0004/document

Comment

• Originally posted by luckycharm4111 View Post

I hope there is some good news coming on your way....

Can you please share your timelines if you don't mind ?
      sure !
      July 13 they received my case
      july 25 fingerprints fee was accepted
      February 9 I had my fingerprints done
      since then nothing ..

Comment

• Hi guys - I have a question and I wanted you guy's input -

I applied for AOS i485 in apr 2020. Recieved my RFE for i693 today.

The RFE says that I only need to send my vaccination record.
        The exact verbature is-
        "You must submit a new Form I-693, Report of Medical Examination and Vaccination Record,
        indicating that you have received all vaccinations required by Centers for Disease Control and
        Prevention. Only your personal information in Part 1, the vaccination page, and the civil surgeon's
        certification need to be completed on the Form I-693. The Form I-693 must be completed by a
        designated civil surgeon."

i dont know if I should also include my medical tests in it. Any advice?

Comment

• Originally posted by Wssyed03 View Post
          Hi guys - I have a question and I wanted you guy's input -

The exact verbature is-
          "You must submit a new Form I-693, Report of Medical Examination and Vaccination Record,
          indicating that you have received all vaccinations required by Centers for Disease Control and
          Prevention. Only your personal information in Part 1, the vaccination page, and the civil surgeon's
          certification need to be completed on the Form I-693. The Form I-693 must be completed by a

You go for a complete medical exam with a uscis designated physician. Form i-693 is your RFE ! and it has all your vaccination record. obviously your blood work is necessary for medical exam
          Last edited by Lucky_; 04-20-2021, 06:26 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by hello5 View Post
            When they prompt you to say something, try "update info." This should work. Can you please tell me around what time you applied for you i131?. I have been waiting for over 4 months now.
            I’ve been waiting almost 6 months

Comment

• Originally posted by al3moudi View Post

I’ve been waiting almost 6 months
              It took me almost a year. Theres a huge lag in processing time coz of COVID.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wssyed03 View Post
                Hi guys - I have a question and I wanted you guy's input -

The exact verbature is-

I think you should include everything not just the vaccination record. Do you mind sharing what are the first three letters of your receipt number (service center)?

Comment

• Originally posted by Adugenet View Post

what???

Three years for an interview ? Are you living in another United States than the one we know here in North America ? My notice of interview was scheduled in February 2020 and interview done in March and card sent to me in a week after interview. Did you contact your congressman ? Do you have a lawyer ? May be you should try that because three years is wait is unheard of ! Unless of course you talking about another United States in a parallel word somewhere !
                  Brother this was the long wait for a lot of ppl who applied for asylum in 2014.

I have been stuck in the system since then and no green card. I will reaching out to Congress man. This is ridiculous.

2014- 3 year wait.
                  Got approved then more wait. Amazing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sahil728 View Post

Congratulations.
                    You guys are lucky. M stuck from past 2 years. Applied in May 2019 and still no update
                    Feb 2019 waiting here. TSC

Comment

• Originally posted by guangming View Post

I waited four years for the interview.
                      I feel your pain brother 100%

Comment

• Originally posted by Braveheartusa View Post

Yes, I don’t know what is the difference. I thought president Biden was going to change something, it seems he changed nothing. Everyone has vaccinated in service centers, so what is the new “cause”?

I want to see my parents, they can’t get even visa because of my asylum status. Do not I have rights to meet them before they die? (They are old) I haven’t seen them more than 5 years.
                        I personally think Biden team is not aware of TSC green card delays. I will be writing a letter to him. And I also encourage others. The more ppl write the better it is.

today I got my driver license also rejected in NJ. I gave I-94. They said they want ead. They always give you short expiry license even if you give ead.

I don’t have a choice here but to contact the senators, uscis and the governor here. Enough is enough. Been very very patient. Been legal here since 2014 and this is worse situation when I had ID of my native country. To make matter worse I don’t have a job either right now nor I can drive Uber. Great.

Welcome to America I suppose.

Comment

• Originally posted by luckycharm4111 View Post

I heard lot of hard core republican's are in Texas and die hard fans of trump but still we are playing safe by following the process (law) and going step by step (in line).

Why do they have to punish us when we are working so hard for our family and believing that this is our country, contributing to it.

I know republican's are strict law followers but they respect the hard working people who we are. Something is really not right at Texas Service Center
                          Brother I applied for asylum during Obama time. There were never gonna call us for an interview. Waited 3 years. When trump came in power. Boom interview all of a sudden and approval within a few months.

I rather side with Republicans. Because it’s like you do your homework you get the fruit. With democrats I don’t even know what’s going on.

Comment

• Originally posted by fadymbishay View Post

I think you should include everything not just the vaccination record. Do you mind sharing what are the first three letters of your receipt number (service center)?
                            LIN - so Nebraska Service Center

Comment

• today I got my driver license also rejected in NJ. I gave I-94. They said they want ead. They always give you short expiry license even if you give ead.

I don’t have a choice here but to contact the senators, uscis and the governor here. Enough is enough. Been very very patient. Been legal here since 2014 and this is worse situation when I had ID of my native country. To make matter worse I don’t have a job either right now nor I can drive Uber. Great.

[/QUOTE]

Which MVC ? They should accept your I94! Last year they accepted mine and issued me one year only Driver License.

Comment

• Originally posted by Asyleeasylee View Post

today I got my driver license also rejected in NJ. I gave I-94. They said they want ead. They always give you short expiry license even if you give ead.

Which MVC ? They should accept your I94! Last year they accepted mine and issued me one year only Driver License.
                                [/QUOTE]

South Plainfield. They treat you like garbage. Funny thing the ones that treat you garbage are minorities themselves.

I called uscis- they told me nj mvc can call us to verify about you using save system. They didn’t even bother.

we need unrestricted drivers license. I heard there are members on the forum who have received them.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X