No announcement yet.

Asylum Based i-485

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long to wait if your case is in Phoenix office? I am not looking for what USCIS website says, but real cases that have been resolved already.

Comment

• Originally posted by Culcapc View Post
      How long to wait if your case is in Phoenix office? I am not looking for what USCIS website says, but real cases that have been resolved already.
      There’s no office in Phoenix. It’s a lockbox facility where they process payments.

Comment

• I485 Package sent in sep 2018 to TSC, Just received RFE yesterday for my birth certificate, mailed it out today. One thing slightly makes me nervous is the cover sheet, I found a sample online, hopefully it wouldn’t be an issue.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alan83 View Post
          I485 Package sent in sep 2018 to TSC, Just received RFE yesterday for my birth certificate, mailed it out today. One thing slightly makes me nervous is the cover sheet, I found a sample online, hopefully it wouldn’t be an issue.
          I filed mine in TSC on Aug 2018. I received my Green Card in June 2019. I did not receive any RFE. Hopefully you will receive your approval soon.

Comment

• So happy for everyone who’s cases are moving. But I don’t understand how they process the cases. We filed in March 2018 to Nebraska. On July 2018 case was transferred to Texas. And now I see that they done with August 2018 and processing cases for September 2018 . When they will take care of transferred cases from last summer?????????????????????????

Comment

• Originally posted by sam1000 View Post

I filed mine in TSC on Aug 2018. I received my Green Card in June 2019. I did not receive any RFE. Hopefully you will receive your approval soon.
              Thank you. Hope I ll hear a positive news soon. Best of luck to everyone.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sabinan View Post
                So happy for everyone who’s cases are moving. But I don’t understand how they process the cases. We filed in March 2018 to Nebraska. On July 2018 case was transferred to Texas. And now I see that they done with August 2018 and processing cases for September 2018 . When they will take care of transferred cases from last summer?????????????????????????
                Seems like your case got caught up in one of those USCIS backlogs or they might be taking more time for the background checks. Do you mind sharing which country are you from?

Comment

So happy for everyone who’s cases are moving. But I don’t understand how they process the cases. We filed in March 2018 to Nebraska. On July 2018 case was transferred to Texas. And now I see that they done with August 2018 and processing cases for September 2018 . When they will take care of transferred cases from last summer?????????????????????????
                  I filed in Nebraska also, and in July 2018, It was transferred to Texas Service Center. Hopefully, I am hoping to hear soon about it. My medical has expired its been over a year. Hopefully good news soon!

Comment

Seems like your case got caught up in one of those USCIS backlogs or they might be taking more time for the background checks. Do you mind sharing which country are you from?
                    What kind of background checks?? They did it when I applied for asylum! What should I do? I’m from Ukraine ????????

Comment

• Originally posted by Asylee Expert View Post

I filed in Nebraska also, and in July 2018, It was transferred to Texas Service Center. Hopefully, I am hoping to hear soon about it. My medical has expired its been over a year. Hopefully good news soon!
                      Omg same timelines. Our medical also got expired. Just so tired of waiting. Also hope for good news

Comment

What kind of background checks?? They did it when I applied for asylum! What should I do? I’m from Ukraine ????????
                        I am just guessing. I do not have any good insight about what happened to your case. I would advise you to wait couple of months and if by that timeframe nothing happens then might be worth trying to create a SR in USCIS website and if that does not help then contacting a congressman perhaps.

Comment

I am just guessing. I do not have any good insight about what happened to your case. I would advise you to wait couple of months and if by that timeframe nothing happens then might be worth trying to create a SR in USCIS website and if that does not help then contacting a congressman perhaps.
                          Thanks for your input . That’s what I was thinking to do .

Comment

• Originally posted by chiccat View Post

There’s no office in Phoenix. It’s a lockbox facility where they process payments.
                            Then how do I know where is my case at?

Comment

• Originally posted by Culcapc View Post

Then how do I know where is my case at?
                              Your receipt indicates your service center. LIN - Nebraska

Comment

• Originally posted by chiccat View Post

Your receipt indicates your service center. LIN - Nebraska
                                Not always ... mine was in Nebraska first and transferred to Texas.

Comment

Working...
                                X