X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you !!

[QUOTE=Dirzi;585808]
    Originally posted by fra20 View Post
    I am still waiting for my Request for Additional Evidence to come in mail !

Which office is your application ( Texas ) ?
    I thought they could you a birth certificate you sent with Asylum application ?

I am still waiting for the letter to see what kind of evidence they need from me !

Good luck !

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, my case is pending at TSC. I had sent them a copy of my birth certificate with my Form I-485. Regardless, I got it translated again and sent it back because they asked for it again.

Please note that even though the online system said that the notice was mailed on the 16th, it actually was mailed 5 days after that. I saw that on the envelope. So if you don?t receive you RFE after 15 days from the date on the online system, just give them a call.

They also told me that my medical will expire in February and I have to resubmit it if I take until February to respond. But I sent the response to the RFE after two days. So I didn?t submit a new medical form. They will receive my response on Monday. I?ll update you.

Thank you ! It is weird how they just say it was sent then send it after 5 days ! I think then mine was sent this past thurday or friday that means i may received monday to wednesday !
    Did your RFE saids request for initial evidence or additional Evidence because mine says Request for additional evidence !
    Let keep posting updates !

Good luck !

Comment

• Biometrics

Guys, my case update says, fingerprint fee was received on October 15. They received my I485 Sept 24. I haven?t received the biometrics notice yet since the update. Do you think it is lost in the mail? Nebraska service center

Comment

• Originally posted by IamSam123 View Post
        Guys, my case update says, fingerprint fee was received on October 15. They received my I485 Sept 24. I haven?t received the biometrics notice yet since the update. Do you think it is lost in the mail? Nebraska service center
        Give them a call and request a service for a notice you did not receive. They will likely use your old biometrics they have in their system and just send you a notice of action that they will do so.

- - - Updated - - -

[QUOTE=fra20;585853]
        Originally posted by Dirzi View Post

Thank you ! It is weird how they just say it was sent then send it after 5 days ! I think then mine was sent this past thurday or friday that means i may received monday to wednesday !
        Did your RFE saids request for initial evidence or additional Evidence because mine says Request for additional evidence !
        Let keep posting updates !

Good luck !

It says request for additional evidence. Will let you know.

Comment

• Originally posted by arbrts View Post
          I believe if you travel while you are in the process of adjusting status and you do not have the advanced parole approval you will be considered to have abandoned your aos.
          No, it is not the case. Because after asylum approval you are allowed to travel (just not back to your country). You just need a travel document to get entry to US after travel.

Comment

• Updates

Originally posted by 4yr_experience_not_lawyer View Post
            Hey guys, I just want you guys to be updated. Yesterday (10/19/20) around 9:00 pm, USCIS Online status has changed for the 2 pending i-485 application from Request for Additional Evidence to:

On October 19, 2018, we received your response to our Request for Evidence for your Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status, Receipt Number SRC YYYY YYYY XX. Our Texas Service Center office will begin working on your case again. We will mail you a decision or notify you if we need something from you. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

Actually I sent my RFE response in the mail on 10/15/2018 and my online status changed after 4 days from the day that I sent my response on.

By the way guys, I have seen many people who's pd is in February 2018 in TSC, their application is being processed as of now. So that might be that TSC picking up speed for asylum based i-485.

Just a question based on people experience here, how long USCIS take to process the case again after they receive the RFE response ?! (in the consideration: the RFE was only for missing a check mark in the application)
            Any updates? I applied in May which is like 3 month after you?re. Hope they will get to mine soon. Keep us posted.

Comment

• i485

Originally posted by IamSam123 View Post

You may want to contact USCIS to resend the biometrics, it doesn't hurt to do so. Also, if you haven't yet, sign up for USPS informed delivery. It is a free service offered by USPS where they email you snapshots of incoming mails to your mailbox for that day, so that way you can tell if USCIS sent it or USPS did not deliver it.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by cheremuha View Post
              Hi, guys!
              I applied for a green card and travel document in May 2018.
              I have a question. Did anyone else apply for both documents at the same time? How fast did you receive your travel document? And if anyone traveled with travel passport only, while waiting for a green card, I would love to hear your story,if everything went ok or not..

Thank you!!
              Hello, I applied for a renewal of my travel document back in May (i485 was still pending and renewal was free, no fees sent with the application) and it was received on May 29 2018 and was approved today, October 30 2018. It took 5 months for this. Center is Nebraska Service Center.

Comment

• Originally posted by mekus21 View Post
                You may want to contact USCIS to resend the biometrics, it doesn't hurt to do so. Also, if you haven't yet, sign up for USPS informed delivery. It is a free service offered by USPS where they email you snapshots of incoming mails to your mailbox for that day, so that way you can tell if USCIS sent it or USPS did not deliver it.

- - - Updated - - -

I contacted the customer service and the guy said I have to wait 30 days for the biometrics. I didnot understand if he meant 30 days from PD date or 30 days from when it says, Fingerprint fee received. He wasn?t nice. I will wait few more days to see if it arrives. I have already done the USPS informed delivery.

Comment

• Waiting for Decision

Originally posted by ray11 View Post
                  Any updates? I applied in May which is like 3 month after you?re. Hope they will get to mine soon. Keep us posted.
                  PD: 02/26/2018

It has been 12 days since my online case status changed to "We received your response for our Request for Additional Evidence" and haven't heard back from them. Guys please pray for me to get approved soon. There was only a missing check mark in the application that need to be made and that's was the reason for the RFE.

Anyone in the same boat???? please share it

Comment

• USCIS Biometrics

Originally posted by IamSam123 View Post
                    I contacted the customer service and the guy said I have to wait 30 days for the biometrics. I didnot understand if he meant 30 days from PD date or 30 days from when it says, Fingerprint fee received. He wasn?t nice. I will wait few more days to see if it arrives. I have already done the USPS informed delivery.
                    Usually it is 30 days from when the first one was sent out, which we do not know the date for sure.

Sometimes, calling USCIS again and speaking with another service rep helps as each person and their willingness to help is different. 15 days is quite some good time to have waited to call and report the issue. I would try calling again if you can.

- - - Updated - - -

PD: 02/26/2018

It has been 12 days since my online case status changed to "We received your response for our Request for Additional Evidence" and haven't heard back from them. Guys please pray for me to get approved soon. There was only a missing check mark in the application that need to be made and that's was the reason for the RFE.

Anyone in the same boat???? please share it
                    Mine took 2 weeks after it was received for a final decision to be made. You may try calling USCIS and asking to speak with a level 2 officer. They have more authority than level 1 officers (aka customer service reps) and can place a direct call to the officer/office handling your case to get things moving. That's what I did after waiting for about 12 days (after medical RFE was received) and 2 days later my pending i485 case was approved.

Goodluck

Comment

• Originally posted by mekus21 View Post
                      Usually it is 30 days from when the first one was sent out, which we do not know the date for sure.

Sometimes, calling USCIS again and speaking with another service rep helps as each person and their willingness to help is different. 15 days is quite some good time to have waited to call and report the issue. I would try calling again if you can.

- - - Updated - - -
                      My I 485 was received Sept 24. I applied for travel document as well. I already did biometrics for I 131. I will try calling them once again this Friday. Thank you

Comment

• Approval Approval YESSSSSS

Here is my i485 timeline from A to Z:

5 Application submitted : 02/16/2018 on Texas Service Center
                        Biometrics notice: 03/02/2018 that They don't need any bio metrics and they will use my old biometrics that I used with my old case

08/15/2018, I received an email says that they are still reviewing my case and they last took action on my case in July 18/ 2018 but when I checked my online tool I did not find any action took from March 02 2018.

09/25/2018, I received text message that my case status has updated. I went to check and I found 3 of the 5 application his card sent for production (not main applicant ) (derivative)

09/28/2018 Online case status changed to Request for Additional Evidence for 2 left applications

10/09/2018, I received the 2 RFE notices (The RFE was for missing check mark in the application nothing more)

10/15/2018, I sent the 2 RFE response through USPS

10/19/2018, around 9:00 pm, Online case status changed and stated that USCIS received my response to the RFE

Finally Today 10/31/2018, Online case status changed for the 2 pending application to "New card is being produce" and we are done, all five application are approved

The hole process take around 8-9 Months in Texas Service Center. Thank you guys for help and advises through the process. If any one have a question. Feel free to ask

Finally !!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by 4yr_experience_not_lawyer View Post

Biometrics notice: 03/02/2018 that They don't need any bio metrics and they will use my old biometrics that I used with my old case

08/15/2018, I received an email says that they are still reviewing my case and they last took action on my case in July 18/ 2018 but when I checked my online tool I did not find any action took from March 02 2018.

09/25/2018, I received text message that my case status has updated. I went to check and I found 3 of the 5 application his card sent for production (not main applicant ) (derivative)

09/28/2018 Online case status changed to Request for Additional Evidence for 2 left applications

10/09/2018, I received the 2 RFE notices (The RFE was for missing check mark in the application nothing more)

10/19/2018, around 9:00 pm, Online case status changed and stated that USCIS received my response to the RFE

Finally Today 10/31/2018, Online case status changed for the 2 pending application to "New card is being produce" and we are done, all five application are approved

The hole process take around 8-9 Months in Texas Service Center. Thank you guys for help and advises through the process. If any one have a question. Feel free to ask

Finally !!!!!!!

YASSSSS! Congrats! I also applied in February 2018, they received my response for additional evidence today (my birth certificate). I will update when I hear something.

Comment

Finally !!!!!!!
                            Congrats to all of you!!!

I submitted my application in mid-February 2018. My RFE (medical) was received by TSC on October 17th. Hopefully, I hear something soon. I'd love this as my birthday present (November).

Comment

• Congratulation!

Finally !!!!!!!
                              Congratulation man! Hopefully we get ours too.

Comment

Finally !!!!!!!
                                Congrats again!! You're one lucky person to get approval for all 5 applications in such short period time. Mine is a year passed and still waiting for a decision at NY field office.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X