• Originally posted by Shuvo View Post

My timeline is:

April 11 2017 - Asylum approved
      December 30 2018 - i485 packaged received by Texas S C
      February 2019 - old fingerprint taken
      February 05 2020- fingerprint notice
      Feb 26 , 2020 - Fingerprint taken
      june 24 2020- Request for additional evidence was sent

Im glad its moving but im worried, what document is missing. Waiting for the letter to see in a day or two.

good for you. I have the same timeline with you, i also did second fingerprint on February 26th 2020. Still waiting for RFE (most likely medical) keep us updated m

Comment

• Originally posted by Hesoyam View Post

good for you. I have the same timeline with you, i also did second fingerprint on February 26th 2020. Still waiting for RFE (most likely medical) keep us updated m
        Do you think Medical can be expired ? Because i have already submitted along with application.

Comment

• Originally posted by luckycharm4111 View Post

I have seen lot of RFEs either for Birth Certificate or Medical but never heard of Proof of one year residence.

In general, they don't need the proof of one year residence because they already have our entry and exit to the country irrespective of how many states you moved.

I hope for the best!

How come?!!!! otherwise everyone will get a mailing address in that falls under Nebraska's jurisdiction if the evidence was not important?!!!!
          I saw some people's application returned coz of wrong area of jurisdiction!
          July 26, 2019 : AOS Package sent to USCIS
          July 29, 2019 : TEXTS received n credit card charged
          August 5, 2019 : NOA letter received in the mail

Comment

Do you think Medical can be expired ? Because i have already submitted along with application.
            Yes, medicals do expire. Thats why i did not give mine when I applied. I knew it will take 2 years lol

Comment

• Originally posted by lolo858585 View Post

How come?!!!! otherwise everyone will get a mailing address in that falls under Nebraska's jurisdiction if the evidence was not important?!!!!
              I saw some people's application returned coz of wrong area of jurisdiction!
              What I mean is, I haven't seen RFEs requesting for the proof of residence in the past. Whatever the address we use on the application, they will try to match it with our asylum application and when they do the background check, they will get all of the information about the residency. At the same time, They know when you went out of country and when were you in the country and how long they will have all those information. So, literally they don't need that information and its highly unlikely to see the RFE on proof of residency.

Comment

Yes, medicals do expire. Thats why i did not give mine when I applied. I knew it will take 2 years lol
                I just got the letter and RFE is for medical.

Comment

• Originally posted by luckycharm4111 View Post

Don't worry, everything will be fine.

Mostly RFE, they need either Birth Certificate or I-693 Medical.

Keep us posted with updates.
                  They asked for medical.

Comment

They asked for medical.
                    That's good. Now you don't have worry about other things, just get your medical done and send it.

Normally when you are done with your medical exam within 60 day of sending application to USCIS then that Medical (I-693) will be valid for 2 years.

I hope I don't have to do it.

FROM USCIS:

Policy Highlights: A Form I-693 is valid only when a civil surgeon signs it no more than 60 days before the date an applicant files the application for the underlying immigration benefit; and USCIS adjudicates the application within 2 years from the date of the civil surgeon’s signature.

https://www.uscis.gov/sites/default/...93Validity.pdf
                    Last edited by luckycharm4111; 07-01-2020, 08:44 AM.

Comment

• I filed in July,02 2018 for I-485 I submitted request for outside normal processing. I am told I can expect a movement in my case within 60 days.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobby69 View Post
                        I filed in July,02 2018 for I-485 I submitted request for outside normal processing. I am told I can expect a movement in my case within 60 days.
                        Nice, I hope they make decision before they go on furlough.

I am afraid to say they may request you to submit for I-693 (USCIS mistake and we have pay for it) which will be ridiculous.
                        Last edited by luckycharm4111; 07-01-2020, 11:05 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobby69 View Post
                          I filed in July,02 2018 for I-485 I submitted request for outside normal processing. I am told I can expect a movement in my case within 60 days.
                          Mine July 5 th submit 2019
                          5 applications TSC
                          LAST FP FEB 25 2020
                          nothing change after

Comment

I just got the letter and RFE is for medical.
                            Nice. I have the same timeline with you. Based on 1 year asylum, last update feb26 for fingerprints. Haven’t received anything yet. Hope i get that rfe soon

Comment

Nice. I have the same timeline with you. Based on 1 year asylum, last update feb26 for fingerprints. Haven’t received anything yet. Hope i get that rfe soon

same here, july 26th, 2019
                              July 26, 2019 : AOS Package sent to USCIS
                              July 29, 2019 : TEXTS received n credit card charged
                              August 5, 2019 : NOA letter received in the mail

Comment

hope you get that soon. good Luck

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X