• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hawkeye000 View Post
    Uscis mobile app
    where can i see that?

Comment

• Originally posted by Leonardi View Post
      Can someone know if they are asylum based or not?
      Not possible to track that

Comment

• Originally posted by Sunny1122 View Post
        Which one please

Comment

• Originally posted by Sunny1122 View Post

Not possible to track that
          Technically possible by submitting a FOIA request for statistics for AOS applications filed by asylees in TSC in 2019, and list by month.

Comment

• hi guys i just received RFE My doctor made a mistake my doing the tb test old ways which are not valid since 0ct 1 2018 so I got a rfe for the TB IGRA test and they asked in a sealed enveloped and when i talked to my doctor he asked me to do only IGRA test and says rest other tests will be the same as the old test and he will update the tb test and give me sealed enveloped . my question is do i need to redo all test all over again or only IGRA TB test is fine and other test old information can be reused . i did my medical in aug 2019
            i485 filed -08/28/2019
            biometric-10/08/2020
            i131 approved -01/04/2021
            i765 approved -01/05/2021
            i485 rfe - 01/06/2021

Comment

• just FYI

I want to say this here in case it helps anyone....
              I’m in California
              I was able to renew my driving license with just I-94 showing asylum granted - normal CA driving license not REAL ID

for REAL ID : I-94 alone wasn’t accepted, they require EAD card or passport.
              If your EAD is expired AND you don’t have a valid passport, then you can’t get REAL ID with just i94 asylum status.

Note that I don’t have passport because my passport is expired. So my option was just to use EAD for RealID but my EAD is also expired.

my GC case is still pending.
              Last edited by gtaid1; 01-13-2021, 01:23 AM.

Comment

• devraj420 May I know the Service center you applied your I-485?
                ​​Thanks

Comment

• Hi!
                  I submitted application for I-131 on June 12, yesterday Jan 12 I received approval for I-131. So in my case was 7 months.

I know the RTD has just one year of validity, but I wan to know when is the last time I can use it for travel? I mean if my RTD expires on Jan 12 2022, can I travel Jan 10 o 11?

thank you

Comment

• Originally posted by devraj420 View Post
                    hi guys i just received RFE My doctor made a mistake my doing the tb test old ways which are not valid since 0ct 1 2018 so I got a rfe for the TB IGRA test and they asked in a sealed enveloped and when i talked to my doctor he asked me to do only IGRA test and says rest other tests will be the same as the old test and he will update the tb test and give me sealed enveloped . my question is do i need to redo all test all over again or only IGRA TB test is fine and other test old information can be reused . i did my medical in aug 2019
                    i485 filed -08/28/2019
                    biometric-10/08/2020
                    i131 approved -01/04/2021
                    i765 approved -01/05/2021
                    i485 rfe - 01/06/2021
                    Congrats your case is moving. I think you should do the test what they asked for in the receipt.

Did you expediate your case or did any case inquiry?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeor11 View Post
                      Hi!
                      I submitted application for I-131 on June 12, yesterday Jan 12 I received approval for I-131. So in my case was 7 months.

I know the RTD has just one year of validity, but I wan to know when is the last time I can use it for travel? I mean if my RTD expires on Jan 12 2022, can I travel Jan 10 o 11?

thank you
                      You can travel anytime anywhere but most of the countries you visit they need at least 6 months validation on travel documents. The expiration date on your RTD only mean that they allow you come back to the US. You can travel on January 10 and have to come back on January 12 otherwise you are not allowed to come back.

Comment

• Hey guys update
                        I-485 March 2019
                        October 2020 case was approved
                        still waiting almost 90 days inquired after 60 days passed
                        Almost 90 days Uscis scheduled me for fingerprints by the end of January 2021. But I am in military I just walked in and done me fingerprints
                        After fingerprints done the same day my case changed to be the card was produced
                        and today January 13 Green card is in hand

sometime your case is approved doesn’t mean you will get it right away.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hatori1980 View Post
                          Hey guys update
                          I-485 March 2019
                          October 2020 case was approved
                          still waiting almost 90 days inquired after 60 days passed
                          Almost 90 days Uscis scheduled me for fingerprints by the end of January 2021. But I am in military I just walked in and done me fingerprints
                          After fingerprints done the same day my case changed to be the card was produced
                          and today January 13 Green card is in hand

sometime your case is approved doesn’t mean you will get it right away.
                          Congratulations!

Comment

• Originally posted by gtaid1 View Post
                            just FYI

I want to say this here in case it helps anyone....
                            I’m in California
                            I was able to renew my driving license with just I-94 showing asylum granted - normal CA driving license not REAL ID

for REAL ID : I-94 alone wasn’t accepted, they require EAD card or passport.
                            If your EAD is expired AND you don’t have a valid passport, then you can’t get REAL ID with just i94 asylum status.

Note that I don’t have passport because my passport is expired. So my option was just to use EAD for RealID but my EAD is also expired.

my GC case is still pending.
                            Did you file on 04/2020?
                            LIN?
                            I heard some of applicants for April 2020. have been approved.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tawosanya112 View Post
                              devraj420 May I know the Service center you applied your I-485?
                              ​​Thanks
                              Hi its Texas service center

Comment

• Originally posted by luckycharm4111 View Post

Congrats your case is moving. I think you should do the test what they asked for in the receipt.

Did you expediate your case or did any case inquiry?
                                No i file a writ of mandamus this November tired of waiting so

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X