October 2020 I1485 filers may join

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sashiv View Post
    Has any one received receipt notices yet for October last week filing?

Timeline:
    • EB1C
    • PD Dec 2018
    • I-140 Approved
    • AOS - i-485 + i-131 + i-765 + i-944 sent 10/26/2020
    • AOS delivered 10/28/20 to Dallas Lockbox

Neither check is encashed so far nor received receipt notices. Appreciate if you can share your experience if you have filed during the same week. Thanks
    My documents were delivered on 10/26/2020, I have not received anything yet!

Comment

Originally posted by Pierrew1 View Post
      How can i make sure that chicago lockbox received my AOS package ?

attached pic is the only proof i have from UPS
      It looks like it was received and signed by someone. There is no other way to wait for the checks to be cashed and receipt notices. Since your package was delivered in 10/30 it is still not unusually late in my opinion due to the high volumes of October 2020 filings. You should wait for 4-6 weeks and then may be try to contact USCIS on the status.

Comment

Any October filers received biometric notice yet ? I only saw one but that I think was Sept filing date and Oct check cashed date.
        10/3 I-131 mailed Dallas Tx lock box
        10/13 received

Comment

Originally posted by coolsun20 View Post
          Any October filers received biometric notice yet ? I only saw one but that I think was Sept filing date and Oct check cashed date.
          In my knowledge there has been only one with filing date of early 02 Oct 2020. eb1cguy

Comment

Originally posted by coolsun20 View Post
            Not yet. I am assuming that the Oct filing biometrics will only happen in early Jan. I think typically its a 2-3 week period from the letter to the date of the appointment. So any letter sent this week or next week will probably be late Dec or early Jan.

Comment

Is there anyone who filed for adjustment of status around OCT26 and still has not received any receipt or checks have not been cashed?
              Last edited by Guttuburi; 12-02-2020, 05:49 PM.

Comment

EB1 - India - PD March 2020
                I140 Approved
                I filed for AOS on 19th Oct through UPS..
                Package Delivered on 21st Oct Texas service center
                Cashier Check Not cashed
                No Receipt received
                I will wait one more week and then contact USCIS
                Last edited by AP12; 12-02-2020, 09:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by AP12 View Post
                  EB1 - India - PD March 2020
                  I140 Approved
                  I filed for AOS on 19th Oct through UPS..
                  Package Delivered on 21st Oct Texas service center
                  Cashier Check Not cashed
                  No Receipt received
                  I will wait one more week and then contact USCIS
                  How are you going to contact USCIS? If you don't have any receipt number they cannot do anything. I had called earlier and that's what they said over the phone. They said to write to lockbox. I haven't received any response from lockbox for my email which I sent on November 6th and Nov14th.

Comment

Originally posted by Guttuburi View Post

How are you going to contact USCIS? If you don't have any receipt number they cannot do anything. I had called earlier and that's what they said over the phone. They said to write to lockbox. I haven't received any response from lockbox for my email which I sent on November 6th and Nov14th.
                    Just do EMMA chat and give your Alien number or A number, which you can find on your I140, they can search receipts using your A number. Please try EMMA Chat

Comment

• Hi. I receive a form I-797C. Which race should I choose if Im white? There only Asian, black, caucasian/Latino, native American and unknown?

Comment

• Originally posted by GoPro7 View Post

Just do EMMA chat and give your Alien number or A number, which you can find on your I140, they can search receipts using your A number. Please try EMMA Chat
                        Thanks! Actually, I got the lockbox email from there, but since no receipt number is generated yet (seemingly) no one can help! Did you do the same?

Comment

• When I Googled for Delay in i485 receipt notice I came across prominent Immigration lawyer site mentioning about delay in receipt notice for late September and October 2020 filers. Couple of Immigration lawyer site reported this in last week of November. It seems it's taking 6 weeks plus to receive notice. I am not able to paste the link - Try searching 'Delay in Receipt Notice i485'

Comment

• Originally posted by Guttuburi View Post

Thanks! Actually, I got the lockbox email from there, but since no receipt number is generated yet (seemingly) no one can help! Did you do the same?
                            Yes that is true, and looks like they just got one Agent only

Comment

• Originally posted by AP12 View Post
                              When I Googled for Delay in i485 receipt notice I came across prominent Immigration lawyer site mentioning about delay in receipt notice for late September and October 2020 filers. Couple of Immigration lawyer site reported this in last week of November. It seems it's taking 6 weeks plus to receive notice. I am not able to paste the link - Try searching 'Delay in Receipt Notice i485'
                              This is my 6th week running, and I guess for you this is 7th week! So what are you going to do now? I sent my I-693 also along with the packet.

Comment

• Originally posted by coolsun20 View Post
                                Hi! Did you get the receipt notice?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X