I just want sharing my experience and encourage everyone to keep positive and stronger!
I think no one has bad or worst case than me.
My case details are below:
Start my green card application in Aug.2012.
• PD time: Jan19th.2015
• I-140, I485 was filed at the same time on Mar28th.2016
• USCIS received it on Mar28th.2016
• Got my EAD card too on Apr14th.2017.
• Biometric was done on Apr28th.2016
• 1st inquiry by attorney on Nov21st.2016
• Got the email from USCIS on Dec07th.2016
• Asked my constituency congressman to help on Jan26th.2017
• The Congressman office send an inquiry to USCIS in Jan28th.2017
• USCIS replied "need 30-45 days background check from FBI".
• 2nd inquiry by attorney in Feb07th.2017, USCIS does not reply so far!!
• Congressman office sent an inquiry on Mar09th.2017
• Got the email reply from USCIS on Mar10th.2017. (need 30-60 days background check and backed up)
I have no ideas and run out of whole process just because I have tried all different kind of methods.
Even I checked with my attorney, and he said he does not have any idea to help me this time!!
The only way that I think just keep my fingers crossed and positive.
I had a long wait for my I-485 but it was finally approved after almost 10 months. Here is my timeline
June 8: USCIS NSC Received my application (I-485 only, because I already got my I-140 approved)
June 21: Finger print fee received
Aug 1: Biometric appointment
March 30: I-485 approval
Ive been reading this forum since last year, and to be honest I was a bit disappointed with my status because I thought that it was very slow. But it got approved eventually. Thanks so much for all your information.
EBX - I-485 pending TSC - Service Request Response
I received the below response from USCIS for my Service Request.
"We had to perform additional review and this caused delay in processing time. Your case is currently in line for processing and adjudication. Cases are processing in the order received. If you do not receive a notice or decision within 6 months, you need to give us a call."
Did anyone encounter the same response? How long did it take to hear the decision after the response as above?
This is so disheartening after sincere effort and wait.
Employment based Eb1a ROW application including spouse and two dependents.
09/06/16: I485, I765 and I131 received at Nebraska Service Center for all four applicants.
09/13/16: Fingerprint fee accepted for I485.
10/17/2016: EAD (I765)/AP (I131) combo card ordered.
10/31/2016: Combo card mailed.
03/06/2017: RFE issued for I485 (updated medical form required per new guidelines).
03/17/2017: Response to RFE received by NSC.
03/22/2017: I485s approved and cards ordered.
03/27/2017: Cards mailed out.
Disclaimer: Please note that the experiences presented are submitted by visitors to our website. Individuals’ experiences may vary, and you should interpret each individual’s experience at your own risk. Do not make a decision solely based on an experience posted here. We do not endorse any individuals’ experiences, and we are not liable or responsible for consequences stemming from your use of the information presented within any individual’s experience.