Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Long adjudication

Originally posted by Jerry Qi View Post
    I submitted my i485 on 2/18/2017. They received it on 2/26/2018. I had my bio fingerprints in March. Still waiting for the update or Greencard. It's been too LOOOOOOOOOOONG. We paid the fee but the work is so inefficient.
    Mine was received on March 20 2018, nearly a month after yours. If they haven't adjudicated on yours by now it means that mine is still a long way to go.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Pman View Post
    I have a quick question. How did you make an appointment to congressman?s office? My I485 has been pending more than a year now. I want to See if it helps in my case by talking to congressman.
    Any luck with the congressman?

Comment

Asylum Based i-485

Guys, want to share with you some news!
      Today I received notice that my case has been approved and I will receive my green card in 2-3 weeks. I don't know if this is a coincidence or not, but two weeks ago I went to congressmen office and they made few requests on my case and today I got approved...
      I submitted my application in June 2017. bio-metrics was done month later

Comment

Congratulations

Originally posted by elena007 View Post
        Today I received notice that my case has been approved and I will receive my green card in 2-3 weeks. I don't know if this is a coincidence or not, but two weeks ago I went to congressmen office and they made few requests on my case and today I got approved...
        Congratulations! I don't think it's a co-incidence because based on what most people are saying, the processing times are more than one year currently.

Comment

Congratulations

Congratulations. Where did you file at, the Texas Service Center?

Comment

Originally posted by mekus21 View Post
            Congratulations. Where did you file at, the Texas Service Center?
            Yes,I filed at Texas Service Center

Comment

Yes,I filed at Texas Service Center
              Ok. I guess your green card must have arrived?

I contacted my congressman last Monday who in turn contacted USCIS on Tuesday last week. I will keep you all posted on my own case.

Comment

Appointment help

Ok. I guess your green card must have arrived?

I contacted my congressman last Monday who in turn contacted USCIS on Tuesday last week. I will keep you all posted on my own case.

I tried to contact congrssman but they told that they can make appointment only if My case is late for 45 days. Since online it shows till march they have processed the cases. They told me to call back in April only. Can you guys please guide me how did you guys make an appointment with congessman and in which office. I filed in February 8, 2018.

Comment

Hello! Any new about your case?
                  Originally posted by treehouse View Post
                  Congratulations! I don't think it's a co-incidence because based on what most people are saying, the processing times are more than one year currently.
                  Originally posted by Edyfrances View Post
                  I'm still waiting ..nothing changed so far !

Comment

Originally posted by KateMi View Post
                    Hello,
                    And thank you for ask!
                    Nothing new about my case ! I check almost everyday and nothing changes. It's frustanting to wait, and it is more than 1year and 6 months now! (Since September/2016)
                    I just hope one day to get good news!

Comment

My case (fingerprints fee) was received on November 2016!Texas Service Center.When you will get your GC I will get too,right after you! Hopefully soon!

Hello,
                      And thank you for ask!
                      Nothing new about my case ! I check almost everyday and nothing changes. It's frustanting to wait, and it is more than 1year and 6 months now! (Since September/2016)
                      I just hope one day to get good news![/QUOTE]

Comment

Congressman

I tried to contact congrssman but they told that they can make appointment only if My case is late for 45 days. Since online it shows till march they have processed the cases. They told me to call back in April only. Can you guys please guide me how did you guys make an appointment with congessman and in which office. I filed in February 8, 2018.
                        February 8 2018 or 2017? I was assuming it is 2017 that you filed in? If so your case is pending over 45 days then.

I looked up my congressman's office online and went there in person. Filled out a release form and they contacted USCIS on my behalf. Still waiting on a response. 1-year wait or more is quite ridiculous.

Comment

No update Yet

Originally posted by KateMi View Post
                          No update yet on my case. Fingerprint received on early Jan 2017.

Comment

Correction

February 8 2018 or 2017? I was assuming it is 2017 that you filed in? If so your case is pending over 45 days then.

I looked up my congressman's office online and went there in person. Filled out a release form and they contacted USCIS on my behalf. Still waiting on a response. 1-year wait or more is quite ridiculous.
                            February 8 2017. When we see online for the processing time, it is showing that USCIS is currently processing February 18 2018. She means to say that when my application is 45 days beyond the normal processes window, then only she can set up an appointment with congressman.
                            Last edited by Pman; 03-14-2018, 11:46 AM.

Comment

Texas Service Center Delays

February 8 2017. When we see online for the processing time, it is showing that USCIS is currently processing February 18 2018. She means to say that when my application is 45 days beyond the normal processes window, then only she can set up an appointment with congressman.
                              Ok. I just wonder why they are delaying this much. It is unbearable. Nebraska service center is much more quicker than Texas Service Center. If by March 2018 they still have not processed all of January 2017 applicants I wonder what's left of March 2017 applicants.

I was wondering, is there an annual quota on asylum-based green cards? Maybe TSC reached their quota last year?

- - - Updated - - -

USCIS processing times have been updated for March 2018. As of January 31 2018, USCIS was processing March 7 applicants. I don't know how true this is.

Comment

It?s not true(( my case from November 2016!!!
                                Ok. I just wonder why they are delaying this much. It is unbearable. Nebraska service center is much more quicker than Texas Service Center. If by March 2018 they still have not processed all of January 2017 applicants I wonder what's left of March 2017 applicants.

I was wondering, is there an annual quota on asylum-based green cards? Maybe TSC reached their quota last year?

- - - Updated - - -

USCIS processing times have been updated for March 2018. As of January 31 2018, USCIS was processing March 7 applicants. I don't know how true this is.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X