Asylum Based i-485

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Asylee Expert View Post

Asylees are not required to have an Advance Parole, there is no reason to apply for it. If you have applied for an Advance Parole withdraw the application. You are only required to apply for and have a U.S. Refugee Travel Document, Form I-571.
    My Attorney made me apply for Advance Parole. Now I applied for RTD and Advance Parole is still pending with the same receipt (I-485).

Interesting to see what's gonna happen. Whether they will accept my RTD or deny it.

Comment

• Did you guys see the Processing time went up again for both Texas Service Center (TSC) as well as Nebraska Service Center (NSC)

7.5 months to 27 months

Comment

• Originally posted by luckycharm4111 View Post

My Attorney made me apply for Advance Parole. Now I applied for RTD and Advance Parole is still pending with the same receipt (I-485).

Interesting to see what's gonna happen. Whether they will accept my RTD or deny it.
        All you need to do is notify USCIS that you are withdrawing the application for the Advance Parole. It is that simple, you applied in error for the wrong document.

Comment

• Originally posted by luckycharm4111 View Post

My attorney made me apply for Advance Parole. Now I applied for RTD with the same receipt (I-485). Interesting to see what's gonna happen?

Whether they will accept my RTD or deny it.
          Please let us know what happens to your case once USCIS decides.

Comment

• Originally posted by Asylee Expert View Post

All you need to do is notify USCIS that you are withdrawing the application for the Advance Parole. It is that simple, you applied in error for the wrong document.
            Thank you for you suggestion but I don't want to do anything from my side but I will wait and see what is meant for me.

Comment

• So got a fingerprint appointment to redo fingerprints.Did it today and now its a waiting game..Lets see

Comment

• Originally posted by Sahil728 View Post
                So got a fingerprint appointment to redo fingerprints.Did it today and now its a waiting game..Lets see
                A software developer intern deleted all of our previous fingerprints from the database when he mistakenly ran a delete query on uscis's production database.
                Last edited by MrAnonymous; 02-27-2020, 12:54 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrAnonymous View Post

A software developer intern deleted all of our previous fingerprints from the database when he mistakenly ran a delete query in uscis's production database.
                  How'd you know?

But I'd not be surprised, that explanation is more believable. I'd not be surprised if it's turns out these whole sending out letters, we're getting excited about it is just an automatic update records. There is a freaking reason why massive fingerprints required and all at the same time. there must be.

Comment

• Originally posted by garbage View Post

How'd you know?

But I'd not be surprised, that explanation is more believable. I'd not be surprised if it's turns out these whole sending out letters, we're getting excited about it is just an automatic update records. There is a freaking reason why massive fingerprints required and all at the same time. there must be.
                    Its just a random guess, how can everyone get it all at the same time. it seems to be a system update.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrAnonymous View Post

A software developer intern deleted all of our previous fingerprints from the database when he mistakenly ran a delete query in uscis's production database.
                      lol..that's funny but most likely not. Most of the place nowadays don't give developer access to production data but who knows.
                      Personally I think it has to do with USCIS Policy update for fingerprint

Comment

• Hey guys! I went today to put my fingerprints. Hopefully it will mean good news soon!

Comment

• When did you submit your application ? I filed on dec 2018 and did fingerprint yesterday.

Comment

• Originally posted by mmbt View Post
                            Hey guys! I went today to put my fingerprints. Hopefully it will mean good news soon!
                            When did you apply ?

Comment

• Did my fingerprints today as well. Applied in May 2019.

Comment

• As far as I can see, most people who have received their fingerprint appointments lately have applied for GC in the October- November 2018 period or later. I have not seen any even pending cases applicants from the beginning of 2018 to be invited for fingerprints. Not sure what that means, and If am right. Just an observation.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X