Asylum Based i-485

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jasmine22 View Post
    As far as I can see, most people who have received their fingerprint appointments lately have applied for GC in the October- November 2018 period or later. I have not seen any even pending cases applicants from the beginning of 2018 to be invited for fingerprints. Not sure what that means, and If am right. Just an observation.
    Exactly no one know what does this mean.
    As far as change of a fingerprints policy. I've read it all, Article does not really indicate anything about it also part for asylees has nothing. And the article seems like it's just an organized, updated version of all the info USCIS had already.

Did you guys give fingerprints for 2 fingers only? What was your status before?

My status has not changed since 2018("Fingerprints taken"). I've find out I needed to do bio again from calling tier 2 representative.
    I'd suggest to others to call em up also, if you didn't get request for bio again.

Comment

• Originally posted by garbage View Post

Exactly no one know what does this mean.
      As far as change of a fingerprints policy. I've read it all, Article does not really indicate anything about it also part for asylees has nothing. And the article seems like it's just an organized, updated version of all the info USCIS had already.

Did you guys give fingerprints for 2 fingers only? What was your status before?

My status has not changed since 2018("Fingerprints taken"). I've find out I needed to do bio again from calling tier 2 representative.
      I'd suggest to others to call em up also, if you didn't get request for bio again.
      Hi, on Monday I did my fingerprints and it was code 5 , they scanned only two of my right hand fingers and took a foto. On the next day my case status changed to- Case was updated to show fingerprints were taken.

Comment

• Hi..

anyone have experience with i-730 at TSC? Because i’m filling i-730 for my husband nov 2018 but until now we didn’t get decision from TSC. What i need to do because at processing time always rolling back...
        Any suggestions?

thank you.

Comment

• So some good news. My green card application was approved and it took less time then I expected. Here is the timeline:

Sep 7th, 2019 mailed my application
          Oct 17th 2019 got fingerprinted
          2/24/2020 USCIS status page said that my application was approved.

So about 5 months if I am counting right. This through Nebraska process center I believe and I live on the west coast. Just FYI. Hope this help other people!

Comment

• Originally posted by cub411 View Post
            So some good news. My green card application was approved and it took less time then I expected. Here is the timeline:

So about 5 months if I am counting right. This through Nebraska process center I believe and I live on the west coast. Just FYI. Hope this help other people!
            congrats. Happy for you.

Grass is definitely greener on the other side. Nebraska side that is lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Fru-Fru View Post

Hi, on Monday I did my fingerprints and it was code 5 , they scanned only two of my right hand fingers and took a foto. On the next day my case status changed to- Case was updated to show fingerprints were taken.
              Thanks a lot. Hope you get approval sooner than later.

Comment

• Originally posted by Loveusa99 View Post
                Hi..

anyone have experience with i-730 at TSC? Because i’m filling i-730 for my husband nov 2018 but until now we didn’t get decision from TSC. What i need to do because at processing time always rolling back...
                Any suggestions?

thank you.
                Hello,
                i applied at Nebraska in December 2018 and also still didn’t get any response, even if the processing time in Nebraska is 12 months now , I sent request that my case is outside the normal processing time and I also contacted the senator and the reply was that my case wasn’t assigned to an officer, I hear from people that this may take 2 years. I see many people who applied in November 2018 at Nebraska and still didn’t get any reply.
                H1b visa
                Concurrent F2A forms I-130 ,I-130A, I-485, I-864,I-944, I-765, I-693
                self filling with attorney consultation
                F.O Minneapolis, Mn
                6/12/2020 Package sent usps
                6/15 delivered
                6/26 checks cashed
                text messages with receipt # Sunday 6/28
                07/06/2020 received 3 receipts in the mail for I-130,1-765 &I-485
                8/7/2020 received biometric notice for 8/17
                8/17 fingerprints done & case updated
                9/22 I-130 approved
                11/17 I-485 was reopened (never closed)
                11/18 I-765 approved
                12/22/20 I-485 approved

Comment

• Originally posted by cub411 View Post
                  So some good news. My green card application was approved and it took less time then I expected. Here is the timeline:

Hey, happy to hear that , enjoy your new status! That’s why they rejected your EAD, there’s no need in it anymore

Comment

• Originally posted by garbage View Post

Thanks a lot. Hope you get approval sooner than later.
                    My pleasure, wish same to you!

Comment

• Originally posted by Asylee Expert View Post

Duly noted! There are other options, how long has your application Form I-485 been pending? If it has been over a year, you should reach out to your Senator in your state, fill out their immigration assistance application and indicated your intention to attend medical school and see what they can do for you, Secondly, you can request an expedition and submit evidence of the same if you have it. Again, give it a go and see what happens.
                      Thank you for the reply, It's just 3 months from the time I applied, How to put expedite request? Can you please explain the stepwise procedure?

Comment

• Originally posted by rmy51116 View Post

Thank you for the reply, It's just 3 months from the time I applied, How to put expedite request? Can you please explain the stepwise procedure?
                        Can’t put expedite request. I tried many ways, all failed. I waited for 20 months, finally my I-485 case approved this Monday. If your case is in NBC, will be faster then TSC, if is in TSC, I only can tell you good luck!

Comment

• Originally posted by Gcapplicant2019 View Post

Hello,
                          i applied at Nebraska in December 2018 and also still didn’t get any response, even if the processing time in Nebraska is 12 months now , I sent request that my case is outside the normal processing time and I also contacted the senator and the reply was that my case wasn’t assigned to an officer, I hear from people that this may take 2 years. I see many people who applied in November 2018 at Nebraska and still didn’t get any reply.
                          where are you from ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Waitingforgcsolong View Post

Can’t put expedite request. I tried many ways, all failed. I waited for 20 months, finally my I-485 case approved this Monday. If your case is in NBC, will be faster then TSC, if is in TSC, I only can tell you good luck!
                            What office did u applied too?

Comment

• I applied I-485 on 12/31/2019,
                              FP- 1/28/2020
                              No update since gave me FP,
                              even no update on FP taken or not, still FP fee was received.
                              I Filed TSC

Comment

• Originally posted by Gcapplicant2019 View Post

Hello,
                                Wow really? I applied for mine 01/01/2019, fingerprinted 02/13/2019, interview 05/05/2019, approved 05/09/2019. Two more months till my I-485. I wonder if your country of origin matters. Where are you from again?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X