We had our first interview in Feb 2019 - Officer perhaps forgot to take our signature at the end of the interview (that we realized when we signed after our second interview)
- Raised Service request through customer service agent
Case transferred to TSC - May 2019
Case transferred to NBC - July 2019
Case transferred again to TSC - Aug 2019
Raised Service Request through customer service agent
Case transferred again to NBC Sep 2019
Raised Service Request through L2 officer
2nd Interview Jan 2020
The interview was a generic officer said you will hear in 4 weeks but the case transferred again to TSC after the one week of the interview.
Please suggest what to do it's been a long time and they are just transferring our case
First of all, I would like to thank this group for existing.
There were very tough days in which I almost lost hope.
I just want my experience to give other people hope, and cheer them up a little in those difficult days of this “green card” journey.
March 2017 - Labor Cert. Application
November 2017 - Labor Cert. approval
January 2018 - I-485 and I-140 application was sent
March 2018 - EAD cards received
May 2018 - biometrics were done
January 2019 - I-140 approved
March 2019 - Request for evidence
May 2019 - RFE was submitted and received by immigration
July 2019 - interview was scheduled
Aug 2019 - interview
Aug 2019 - RFE (medical exams renewal)
Sept 2019 - RFE received by immigration
Jan 2020 - I submitted an SR (best thing I did)
Feb 13th 2020- Card being produce notice (finally!!!!)
I really hope my experience is helpful.
My process was at the Texas Service Center office.
My local immigration office: Kendall -FL
Good luck everyone:)
My I-140 was approved on Dec 20,2019
Bio metrics was taken on Sept 05, 2019
I just wanted to ask how long does it take for any update on I 485 and how long is it before I get notification for interview? , because when I look up my receipt number online for I-485 it still shows finger prints were taken on Sep 05 ,
I have already received my I-765 and I-131 in November approved
I am on my second Masters program after completing my first and working on OPT. I'm currently on CPT with another employer as a Financial Analyst. However, I got a job offer from a different employer and they want to file my GC as a new employment and make sure I have it in hand before starting.
My question is this, is this going to be an issue since I am not currently working with them and would not be able to show pay stubs? Would they be wondering why I am applying h with another employer whilst on CPT with a different employer?
The new employer also wants to file an EB3 even though I meet the qualification of an EB2. They said they wouldn't be able to pay me the prevailing wage if they go with the EB2. Will this be a red flag with when they finally apply for my GC?
Was waiting my interview to schedule then i got another request
I was waiting my interview to schedule ( got approved working permit and travel documents on sep 2019) EB3 case
Today i got a letter says
"requested to submit Supplement J, Confirmation of Bona Fide Job Offer or Request For Job Portability Under INA 204(j), showing that the offer of intended permanent employment as stated in the Form I-140 immigrant petition continues to exist or that you intend to port to new offer of employement in the same or similar occupational classification as the job specified in the underlying Form I-140"
What does it mean, what should i do? is it extending my case time is it good or bad all? HELP me
Disclaimer: Please note that the experiences presented are submitted by visitors to our website. Individuals’ experiences may vary, and you should interpret each individual’s experience at your own risk. Do not make a decision solely based on an experience posted here. We do not endorse any individuals’ experiences, and we are not liable or responsible for consequences stemming from your use of the information presented within any individual’s experience.