Asylum Based i-485

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sahiaman View Post
    I got my application pushed with the help of senator The senator’s office had to contact uscis three times. But eventually my case got approved pls take help of senate office.
    Thank you for sharing Sahiaman

What was reason did you tell senator for the help in your application ?

Because senators won't help unless the case is outside the normal processing time

Comment

• I tried to contact to a senator but got no reply at all. About 25 days ago I filled the online request for help and filled privacy release form and sent it to his dedicated email for immigration matters but I have not listened back from him so far.
      lets see.
      May 2019 filer at TSC.
      I may contact congressman again. Atleast they reply promptly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Prince Ali View Post
        I tried to contact to a senator but got no reply at all. About 25 days ago I filled the online request for help and filled privacy release form and sent it to his dedicated email for immigration matters but I have not listened back from him so far.
        lets see.
        May 2019 filer at TSC.
        I may contact congressman again. Atleast they reply promptly.
        My Husband filed in May 2019 too and trying to reach out Senator but not getting any response. not sure what to do.

God please help us all!

Comment

• Is there possibility to apply for a job in my career and get hired if my EAD card expired ?

Comment

• Originally posted by al3moudi View Post
            Is there possibility to apply for a job in my career and get hired if my EAD card expired ?
            yes if you applied or have unrestricted ssn number . the ssn and driver lisence are enough to prove that you can work legally when you apply to somewhere .see this link

Last edited by lordofmovers; 03-03-2021, 07:18 AM.

Comment

• Hi, has anybody been reschedule biometric appiontment after reusing previous fingerprints?
              It seems stuck for us who reuse previous fingerprints. No any update.

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldbear in CA View Post
                Hi, has anybody been reschedule biometric appiontment after reusing previous fingerprints?
                It seems stuck for us who reuse previous fingerprints. No any update.
                Did you apply in NSC? I’m still waiting my case to be updated, it’s been 230 days now

Comment

• Has anybody been able to get in touch a uscis representative over the phone lately? If so, please what is the process? What do you say to the robot so that you can be routed to a live person?

Comment

• Originally posted by hello5 View Post
                    Has anybody been able to get in touch a uscis representative over the phone lately? If so, please what is the process? What do you say to the robot so that you can be routed to a live person?
                    when talking to the computer say you want to update info and it will connect you to a live agent right away

Comment

Did you apply in NSC? I’m still waiting my case to be updated, it’s been 230 days now
                      Yes. NSC 07/17/2020 fingerprints were taken. 230 days.
                      same boat with you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldbear in CA View Post

Yes. NSC 07/17/2020 fingerprints were taken. 230 days.
                        same boat with you.
                        Lucky you, we have been waiting more than 700 days here at TSC

Comment

• Originally posted by luckycharm4111 View Post

we didn't get approved yet to call us lucky

Comment

• Originally posted by luckycharm4111 View Post

So what are the thoughts about TSC do you believe there will be an improvement in processing times?
                            And if you are thinking positively in how many months are you expecting the improvement?

Comment

we didn't get approved yet to call us lucky
                              Soon it will be, NSC is far better and faster than TSC

I have seen lot of cases got decision between 4months - 2 years at NSC

Comment

• Originally posted by Leonardi View Post
                                So what are the thoughts about TSC do you believe there will be an improvement in processing times?
                                And if you are thinking positively in how many months are you expecting the improvement?
                                I don’t know, thought it will get better but it is getting worst at TSC.

Even though they keep on changing the processing times all the time but I don’t see Asylees getting their I485 approved especially at TSC when there is no need of any interview needed compared to other I-485 categories.

It looks like they are delaying intentionally for asylees.......

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X