I just got my confirmation letter after filing out the DS160 form for a visitor visa. What do i do next? Do i just wait? or try to pay visa fee. What happen next. need help!!! Thanks in advance.
My in-laws was visited USA last year Oct 2019 and stayed for 3 months and then they returned back to USA within 20 days due to miscarriage for my wife. They stayed here for 7 months because of COVID. However we applied one month extension and they went back to India in Sep 2021. Recently we got biometric for B2 visa extension and we didn't address to that since they left already. But now my wife had a emergency surgery and need to take bed rest. We are planning to bring back my in-laws to USA.
My concerns are
1. CBP officer will allow them in port of entry? if so, how long he/she will give I-94?
2. Do I need to get any medical letter from my doctor and let CBP officer know this medical reason?
3. How in-laws should answer in port of entry?
My father have B2 he was here in US last year and went back to India before pandemic started. Now my question is he able to come to US. I planning to go to India in January and was thinking to bring my dad with me are they going to let him fly and get in the states or they gonna send him back. Anyone who travelled on B2 visa from India recently please share their experience.
Thank you so much in advance.
We applied for extension of the B2 visa, and after 5 months they just scheduled biometrics . Unfortunately we won’t be able to attend it as we are exiting the country in two days. What should we do now.
Applied for Visitor Visa Extension, Stuck here in COVID, UK Passport expiring
Mother stuck with us as she entered the country in march and can't really fly back to India because she is high risk. We have requested an extension of stay as she needs to stay with us beyond the 6 month that is allowed and waiting for an answer from USCIS. The problem is her passport expires in April and it can take upto 12 weeks for renewal. The question we have is if we send her current passport for renewal and USCIS rejects the application for extended stay what are our options? From what I understand she won't be allowed to fly without a passport (assuming her current passport is still with consulate for renewal) and she can't really stay in US legally if her application is rejected.
I received my work permit January this year and officially got job May this same year. Prior to that I was assisting one firm as an intent since last year May. In view of that I told the recruiter I have been working with that A company since last year May. During my conversation with the recruiter he asked of my salary and I mention the numbers.
Whiles we were concluding the interview, he said the company will do Employment Verification to confirm when I started the job and my salary. I just want to ask the house if anybody has been in this situation before.
I am worried as this is the job that can assist me.
On my status too I have applied for renewal of the work permit as my interview was cancelled.
I will be extremely grateful if I could get your input in my case. Thank you as always.
Disclaimer: Please note that the experiences presented are submitted by visitors to our website. Individuals’ experiences may vary, and you should interpret each individual’s experience at your own risk. Do not make a decision solely based on an experience posted here. We do not endorse any individuals’ experiences, and we are not liable or responsible for consequences stemming from your use of the information presented within any individual’s experience.