No announcement yet.

Asylum Based i-485

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey guys i sent my application on November 13 but haven’t received a receipt notice yet. Anyone else having the same issue?

Comment

• Hello guys,

Although this is my first time posting on here, I am definitely not new here. I have been following what is going on this forum on a regular basis for at least 2-3 years. That said, thank you to everyone who has shared positive news, those who share enlightening information as well. My green card application was received by Uscis Texas in July 2019. I got my fingerprints done in Feb 2020 and there was no word since then. On this forum, I was reminded of writ of mandamus, which the lawyer who helped me file for asylum mentioned a couple of times. So I got in touch with him but he told me he was not able to file a lawsuit on my behalf given that I have not been waiting longer than the processing times posted on the uscis website. And it was then that I started looking online and found out about Hacking Law Practice. After reading the reviews and watched a couple of videos produced by Mr. Hacking, I decided to get in touch with his office. We had a genuine conversation...and this was back in September. Mr. Hacking suggested that I waited for a few more months as the covid19 has slowed things down BUT made it clear that it was really up to me as I had already waited for over twelve months. He told me beyond 12 months, a judge will very likely issue summonses to make uscis act on the pending application. So I decided to wait for two... At least, I tried. In the meantime, I kept working and saving money because I knew the whole thing would cost 4000 dollars. So at the end of October, I got in touch with the Law office again, I told them I did not want to wait any longer and was ready to sue the uscis. Early November, I paid 2500: 2100 down payment and 400 for the lawsuit. Lawsuit was swiftly filed. Before Christmas I received an RFE and I replied to it right away. Today, I received a notification and my card is being produced. My timeline is as follows:
      May 2018: Asylum Granted.
      July 2019: Application Filed
      Feb 2020: Fingerprints Taken
      Nov 2020: Lawsuit
      Jan 2021: Green Card Being Produced.
      Guys, if you are able to come up with the money, please use this means while it is still available to us. Some lawyers might be cheaper, but Hacking Law Practice is what has gotten me my results so I can only speak about those folks. Do your research and decide for yourself, but if you have been waiting longer than a year, I would highly suggest that you find a lawyer who can help you do something about it.

Comment

• After case was approved in October 2020 I called uscis many time to ask about my case. After wait 60days I inquired them and they schedule me to do fingerprints again after case approved. The fingerprints schedule is by the end of January
        but I am in military(DEP) I can walk in to do fingerprints with out appointment. I did it today morning and after my case was changed to we ordered your card. My case was approved after 19months and I had to wait 75 days to wait for them order my card.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hatori1980 View Post
          After case was approved in October 2020 I called uscis many time to ask about my case. After wait 60days I inquired them and they schedule me to do fingerprints again after case approved. The fingerprints schedule is by the end of January
          but I am in military(DEP) I can walk in to do fingerprints with out appointment. I did it today morning and after my case was changed to we ordered your card. My case was approved after 19months and I had to wait 75 days to wait for them order my card.
          First Congratulations!
          can you please tell how it’s possible to be in military without GC?

Comment

• Originally posted by locker View Post

First Congratulations!
            can you please tell how it’s possible to be in military without GC?
            You need a green card welcome note approval letter to joint it. But you can not shipping out to bootcamp without a green card.

Comment

You need a green card welcome note approval letter to joint it. But you can not shipping out to bootcamp without a green card.
              So you mean no fingerprint could get approval letter but without GC?
              Could somebody require to be issued approval letter if Name check is not completed?

Comment

• Originally posted by hello5 View Post
                Hello guys,

Although this is my first time posting on here, I am definitely not new here. I have been following what is going on this forum on a regular basis for at least 2-3 years. That said, thank you to everyone who has shared positive news, those who share enlightening information as well. My green card application was received by Uscis Texas in July 2019. I got my fingerprints done in Feb 2020 and there was no word since then. On this forum, I was reminded of writ of mandamus, which the lawyer who helped me file for asylum mentioned a couple of times. So I got in touch with him but he told me he was not able to file a lawsuit on my behalf given that I have not been waiting longer than the processing times posted on the uscis website. And it was then that I started looking online and found out about Hacking Law Practice. After reading the reviews and watched a couple of videos produced by Mr. Hacking, I decided to get in touch with his office. We had a genuine conversation...and this was back in September. Mr. Hacking suggested that I waited for a few more months as the covid19 has slowed things down BUT made it clear that it was really up to me as I had already waited for over twelve months. He told me beyond 12 months, a judge will very likely issue summonses to make uscis act on the pending application. So I decided to wait for two... At least, I tried. In the meantime, I kept working and saving money because I knew the whole thing would cost 4000 dollars. So at the end of October, I got in touch with the Law office again, I told them I did not want to wait any longer and was ready to sue the uscis. Early November, I paid 2500: 2100 down payment and 400 for the lawsuit. Lawsuit was swiftly filed. Before Christmas I received an RFE and I replied to it right away. Today, I received a notification and my card is being produced. My timeline is as follows:
                Guys, if you are able to come up with the money, please use this means while it is still available to us. Some lawyers might be cheaper, but Hacking Law Practice is what has gotten me my results so I can only speak about those folks. Do your research and decide for yourself, but if you have been waiting longer than a year, I would highly suggest that you find a lawyer who can help you do something about it.
                A publicity stunt.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldbear in CA View Post

So you mean no fingerprint could get approval letter but without GC?
                  Could somebody require to be issued approval letter if Name check is not completed?
                  Yes you can get approval note without fingerprints but you have to do fingerprints for making a card.

Comment

Yes you can get approval note without fingerprints but you have to do fingerprints for making a card.
                    Could I raise this request to USCIS? Through call or infopass?
                    Or this action is occasionally done by USCIS?

Comment

• How do I renew my EAD? I have applied for Green card since February 2019 and still waiting, now my EAD is expiring this month and I am an asylee. How do I renew it and how much is it?

Comment

• Originally posted by foxygaga View Post
                        How do I renew my EAD? I have applied for Green card since February 2019 and still waiting, now my EAD is expiring this month and I am an asylee. How do I renew it and how much is it?
                        It is free. You only have to fill the form I-765 under category A-05. Provide all documents they require (there is a link to the form and instructions below), and provide your I-797 Notice of Action you got when you applied for the residency (This is the receipt USCIS gave you after they received your I-485. It has your case number and priority date if it applies).

Form I-765:

Instructions I-765:

Comment

• Originally posted by hello5 View Post
                          Hello guys,

thanks for sharing this helps me a lot!!!

Comment

• Hey I saw 3 application were approved yesterday at Tsc filed in July 30 2019

Comment

• Originally posted by Sunny1122 View Post
                              Hey I saw 3 application were approved yesterday at Tsc filed in July 30 2019
                              Can someone know if they are asylum based or not?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sunny1122 View Post
                                Hey I saw 3 application were approved yesterday at Tsc filed in July 30 2019
                                where can i see that?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X