• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 cases approved from nsc Today it’s a good sign

Comment

• Originally posted by Sunny1122 View Post
      2 cases approved from nsc Today it’s a good sign
      Great news, but not for TSC!

Hundred people stuck with them.. it’s my 14th month and going..

Comment

• Tsc is **** up

Comment

• The only cases TSC is working in is i140. I dont know what their problem is. Why they are not processing other 485 cases and increasing their work loads. We have seen people under nsc getting approved in3,4 and 5 months and on the other hand TSC i dont even know when was the last 485 application that they approved. i mean employees from both the service centers get paid the same right, so why this partiallity?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sahil728 View Post
            The only cases TSC is working in is i140. I dont know what their problem is. Why they are not processing other 485 cases and increasing their work loads. We have seen people under nsc getting approved in3,4 and 5 months and on the other hand TSC i dont even know when was the last 485 application that they approved. i mean employees from both the service centers get paid the same right, so why this partiallity?
            I guess TSC works more with employment based GC

Comment

• Originally posted by luckycharm4111 View Post
              I don't whether me and my husband should be happy or sad.

Its been almost an year now, No updates on I-485 application even after bio-metrics done in Feb 2020.

But the EAD application (I-765) got approved and says the card is in production in April, 2020. I am happy

but I know this means that I-485 is still pending which makes me sad even after 1 year, it is still pending and looks like they are not going to make any decision
              anytime soon that's why they issued the EAD.
              It's been more than a week that Card is in production status for my EAD and still no updates.......

I have been checking my mails and didn't get the EAD yet.

Really Texas Service Center people are working ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jasmine22 View Post

Great news, but not for TSC!

Hundred people stuck with them.. it’s my 14th month and going..
                18th month mine....

Comment

• Guys,

it’s clear TSC will probably keep us waiting for a very long time. How can we solve the problem? Did anybody reach out to them recently?

Let’s brainstorm what can be done vs how bad is it..Ideas? Suggestions?

Everybody welcome!

P.S: worst case scenario is we will be waiting for up to 30 months of processing times, that will obviously never go to our count to Citizenship.

Fair? Absolutely not. Need to do something about it? Yes!
                  Last edited by Jasmine22; 04-17-2020, 05:48 PM.

Comment

• It’s my 92 week. Application sent in March, 2018. It was transferred from Nebraska to Texas. Since then no news

Comment

• Originally posted by Jasmine22 View Post
                      Guys,
                      it’s clear TSC will probably keep us waiting for a very long time. How can we solve the problem? Did anybody reach out to them recently?
                      Let’s brainstorm what can be done vs how bad is it..Ideas? Suggestions?
                      Everybody welcome!
                      P.S: worst case scenario is we will be waiting for up to 30 months of processing times, that will obviously never go to our count to Citizenship.
                      Fair? Absolutely not. Need to do something about it? Yes!
                      I totally agree with you, we have to do something to get our cases approved sooner than later. A couple days ago I got a common response from an ombudsman on my case delay they stated that my case “is within normal processing times as posted on the USCIS website” . But when I applied the processing time was around 7-11 months !!!! If you look to the 17 and 18 years through Case Tracker you will see that almost all cases are adjudicated EXCEPT I 485 based on asylum. All the processing time is a big BS! I’m thinking to file a Writ of Mandamus , because I’ve exhausted all the legal resources ( USCIS customer service, 2 tier officer, ombudsman and even governor).

Comment

• Originally posted by Fru-Fru View Post
                        I totally agree with you, we have to do something to get our cases approved sooner than later. A couple days ago I got a common response from an ombudsman on my case delay they stated that my case “is within normal processing times as posted on the USCIS website” . But when I applied the processing time was around 7-11 months !!!! If you look to the 17 and 18 years through Case Tracker you will see that almost all cases are adjudicated EXCEPT I 485 based on asylum. All the processing time is a big BS! I’m thinking to file a Writ of Mandamus , because I’ve exhausted all the legal resources ( USCIS customer service, 2 tier officer, ombudsman and even governor).

I believe you can sue USCIS when they go way over their normal time period. You’d have to hire a lawyer, once it happens they usually approve it or if they have any concerns or matter to deal with your case then they let you know. But once you sue, they’re almost forced to make a decision on your case.

I’m not an attorney but I’ve seen this happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fru-Fru View Post
                          Fru-Fru outlined a strong point. In spring of 2019, when I have sent the application, the official processing times period on the USCIS website was a range from 10-14 months for a pretty long period of time..

I have waited for the initially expected amount of time and now the new processing time is 8-30 months. So, when the 30 months waiting time is over, might they adjust it to 50? Of course this might potentially happen..

Is it fair for the applicants to constantly adjust to these changes? Definitely not

This situation implies the idea that the longer you patiently wait, the longer is the remaining period. Being punished with waiting times for no reason.
                          Last edited by Jasmine22; 04-17-2020, 11:08 PM.

Comment

• The point here is that why TSC approved almost none while NSC approved plenty of cases? We should ask call and ask TSC the reason behind this and inform them to transfer our cases to NSC!!! Otherwise, we have to sue them to the appropriate legal office!!! This is not fair!

Comment

• 25 months here, I think they forgot about me

Comment

• Originally posted by Roma Zmlv View Post
                                25 months here, I think they forgot about me
                                Can you share your time line with us

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...