Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dann254 View Post
    April 2018!!
    Have you submitted an Outside Processing Times request?

Comment

• Originally posted by locker View Post
      Hi Everyone!
      My timeline:
      04/14/2020 form I 485 received
      05/07/2020 fingerprint fee taken
      07/17/2020 case was updated to show fingerprints were taken
      but offices were closed and they just used our old one.

May be someone was in the same situation, how long it usually takes after to receive card? thank you????
      Which field office?
      if TSC then wait till you get old.

Comment

Hi Everyone!
        My timeline:
        04/14/2020 form I 485 received
        05/07/2020 fingerprint fee taken
        07/17/2020 case was updated to show fingerprints were taken
        but offices were closed and they just used our old one.

May be someone was in the same situation, how long it usually takes after to receive card? thank you????
        I have a similar timeline:

05/08/2020: I-485,I-765, I-131 sent to Nebraska Service Center
        05/11/2020: All received
        07/17/2020: Previous fingerprints were updated

Now the waiting game. I’m a derivative asylee.

Principle asylee submitted documents in November 2019, biometrics in late December 2019, and no news on green card yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Prince Ali View Post

Hello,
          I am also in same boat. Here is my timeline:

1 Sep, 2018 came to U.S as derivative asylee
          1 Sep, 2019 Filed for Green Card/ i-485
          2 Oct, 2019 Fingerprints given.

Since than no update. I have filed for EAD renewal since it is about to expire. Texas Service Center. No hope in sight.
          What no hope in sight?
          Its not even 12 months and you are complaining.
          Asylee status is completely fine for most people. You can work, get driver license and travel. Little restrictions.
          There are many Indians and Chinese stuck in H1B for years and you are complaining for waiting for 1-2 years?
          Seriously.

Comment

• Originally posted by Asyleeasylee View Post

New Jersey, they don’t recognise asylee status, they need only EAD and they issue DL based on EAD.
            i don’t like NJ at all, I hope I will get a job in another state just to leave it forever.
            You are misleading people.
            NJ do recognize asylee status for regular license. You asylum I94 is a valid 4 points document.
            for RealID it is federal regulation that I94 is not a valid document for identification purposes so you have to have EAD.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sahil728 View Post

Which field office?
              if TSC then wait till you get old.
              Nebraska, are they more fast?

Comment

• Originally posted by flando View Post

NJ do recognize asylee status for regular license. You asylum I94 is a valid 4 points document.
                for RealID it is federal regulation that I94 is not a valid document for identification purposes so you have to have EAD.
                Wait what... you can get real is with EAD?
                I remember I went to dmv in NY and I was told by supervisor that I can’t get real ID until I get Green Card. I had my EAD on me.
                Last edited by Trinity01; 07-25-2020, 05:36 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by badbunny View Post

I have a similar timeline:

05/08/2020: I-485,I-765, I-131 sent to Nebraska Service Center
                  05/11/2020: All received
                  07/17/2020: Previous fingerprints were updated

Now the waiting game. I’m a derivative asylee.

Principle asylee submitted documents in November 2019, biometrics in late December 2019, and no news on green card yet.
                  I have this timeline too, main asylee, nebraska service center

Comment

How I am misleading people !? It happened with me because the MVC did not recognise the I94, they are insisting to have a valid EAD and my EAD was expired which I had to renew it...
                    the Asylum office gave me a letter to MVC stating that I94 is a valid document and did not recognise it...
                    I am not telling jokes here.
                    dont say misleading and not here in this forum to waste time saying B.S*it.

Comment

And I am not in need for Real ID, just the regular DL.
                      I did not mention the Real ID at all in my post...

Comment

• I am losing my mind because of TSC, I feel so depressed because of TSC and I am waiting 15 month for GC because TSC. Is it really hard to review our applications and approve as fast as possible like NSC? We are granted and why we are still struggling for a physical card? I hate it, I really hate it!

Comment

Nebraska, are they more fast?
                          Yea.
                          i wish my case was in Nebraska. My friend applied it in Oct 2019 and he had his GC in hand in Feb 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by 27march View Post
                            I am losing my mind because of TSC, I feel so depressed because of TSC and I am waiting 15 month for GC because TSC. Is it really hard to review our applications and approve as fast as possible like NSC? We are granted and why we are still struggling for a physical card? I hate it, I really hate it!
                            Have you ever tried to ask for an update from USCIS with the help of a Congressman, Senator, or Ombudsman?

I wonder if this ever helped anyone.. I have placed 2 Congressman inquires, one through the Senator, spoke to Level 2 Officer two times, and nothing for me..

Comment

• Originally posted by Jasmine22 View Post

Have you ever tried to ask for an update from USCIS with the help of a Congressman, Senator, or Ombudsman?

I wonder if this ever helped anyone.. I have placed 2 Congressman inquires, one through the Senator, spoke to Level 2 Officer two times, and nothing for me..
                              My father tried it. he has pending GC application with TSC since April, 2019. His application is based on the status of principle asylee. USCIS has not even asked for fingerprints. no update since May 7. "Fingerprint Fee is Received" was the last update. We did congressman inquiry. just got the standard reply. Our lawyer told us that nothing will work. USCIS will take their time.

Comment

What no hope in sight?
                                Its not even 12 months and you are complaining.
                                Asylee status is completely fine for most people. You can work, get driver license and travel. Little restrictions.
                                There are many Indians and Chinese stuck in H1B for years and you are complaining for waiting for 1-2 years?
                                Seriously.
                                Well. You are right. We are a lot better than H1B etc.
                                We can not travel as we don't have any card to re enter U.S. May father has his pending GC application since April 2019 and there is no update on it.
                                I am thinking about calling USCIS. But not sure if it is useful.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X