My NIW case was approved yesterday! I'm excited to share it with you all. I'm a postdoc with 200 citations. My NIW was filed in Oct 2019 with lawyer’s help. I’m satisfied with Victoria Chen’s team for their professionalism. They really looked into my case when drafting the letters and they have been prompt in answering my queries during the whole complicated process. I am planning to file I-485 soon. Hope Trump won’t make any other restrictions to the immigration before I get my green card!
Please reply if you see any EB3 approvals this month(Aug 2020). I see a Kansas filer got an Letter earlier this month that there are no Visas(Retrogression). Not sure if that is going to affect us. My EB3 priority date is June 2009. I-485 received date is OCT 12, 2018. Interview was on July 2019. Really desperate to get an update. Please advise.
I filed my i140 together with i485 in june 2019 (not expedite) i got approval for i140 in march 2020. But there is nothing update ever since for i485, it’s still showing fingerprint was completed in july 2019. In october my combo card is also expiring but i already applied to renew it. Can someone with some experience tell me when can i get any update?? My PD is dec 2018 which became current this month.
My PD is in Apr 2009, I submitted medicals etc in July of 2019 and fingerprints were one in Jan 2020. However, the interview has not yet been scheduled although PD has been current since June of 2020. The status still says fingerprints done. Is anybody else in the same boat? Any updates on status? Should I expect an interview?
today recieved an update regarding visa retrogress my case send back to Nbc from field day office. So it's say on the letter that no further processing required at field office. So NBC will adjudicate on my i485 until visa becomes available
I had my AOS interview March 16, 2020 and my PD became current this month. Should I expect I-485 approval this month of August (being PD current) knowing there is no issued RFE and my interview went well?
I came here with L1 visa and I was told last year that I am next in line for the PERM. This May 2019, the company said they are processing my PERM case in July 2019. A week before that, I was told that due to covid and political issues, the company didn’t approve and it was a corporate decision not to proceed with my PERM. Is there a way I can file for my greencard without my company?
My Interview was canceled due to COVID in April. I have prepared all my medical documents.
Early July my medical is going to expire(usually it will expire 60 days after doctor sign it). So I send it to USCIS, the latest contact address from USCIS .
3 days ago I received RFE for Medical. and I call the officer he suggest me option 1 send letter to USCIS and tell them you send medical package in earlier
Option 2 - Do medical again and send it RFE.
Disclaimer: Please note that the experiences presented are submitted by visitors to our website. Individuals’ experiences may vary, and you should interpret each individual’s experience at your own risk. Do not make a decision solely based on an experience posted here. We do not endorse any individuals’ experiences, and we are not liable or responsible for consequences stemming from your use of the information presented within any individual’s experience.