- Complete Application Form DS-160.
Print the confirmation page.
- Pay visa application fee.
- Schedule an appointment for the earliest available date. While scheduling an appointment, you will see the earliest available appointment date, including expedited appointments. Accordingly, it may or may not be necessary (or possible) to request expedited appointment due to non availability of earlier dates. If you still desire to proceed with requesting an expedited appointment, complete the Expedited Request Form. Make sure to note the nature of the urgency that you believe qualifies you for an expedited appointment. After scheduling the request, wait for a response from the embassy/consulate via email from [email protected] Make sure that the email received didn’t end up in your junk or spam email folder. It is best to add that email address in your address book in advance.
- If your request is approved, you will receive an email asking you to schedule expedited appointment at the CGI Web site.
- Attend the U.S. visa interview at the embassy or consulate on the date and time of your appointment.
You have already booked a regular visa interview appointment but now require an expedited appointment
You have already booked an emergency appointment but do not require an earlier expedited appointment
Visit Cancel Appointment and follow the instructions.
Note: Before taking an expedited appointment, you do not need to cancel your current appointment.
Visitors InsuranceGet Quotes
For visitors, travel, student and other international travel medical insurance.Visit insubuy.com or call 1 (866) INSUBUY or +1 (972) 985-4400