‘Film Visa’ is issued to the following types of activities to individuals coming for video shooting purposes:
- Feature Film Shooting
- Television shooting
- Reality T. V. show shooting
- Commercial Serial Shooting
- Cinema shooting
Duration and Eligibility
A film visa usually issued as per the schedule submitted or 1 year whichever is earlier.
You may be issued either single or double or multiple entry visa.
Validity of the visa is according to the issuance date and not from the date of entry into India.
Procedure for documentary film
When applying for film visa for making a documentary film in India, you should submit the following:
- Copy of the detailed shooting script.
- Details of the concept of the film if the shooting involves T.V. serial or shows.
- Visiting Film crew members details
- Shooting location of that particular film
- Letter of intent (Mentioning the production schedule, details of crew and cast members coming to India, location of shooting, purpose of shoot, film equipment details and other details as and when required)
Film person or intern for film purpose that would like to work in an Indian media organization should apply for an Employment Visa. Those applying for a full-time film course in educational institutes/universities recognized by the Government of India should apply for Student Visa.
Visitors InsuranceGet Quotes
For visitors, travel, student and other international travel medical insurance.Visit insubuy.com or call 1 (866) INSUBUY or +1 (972) 985-4400
Visitors Insurance OverviewRead Article
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?