In addition to the regular set of documents required to get an India visa, the following additional documents are required for Business Visa.
- Sponsor letter:
- Organization in India:
A letter from the sponsoring organization on company letterhead indicating the nature of applicant’s business, probable duration of stay, the validity of visa applied for (1 year, 5 years or 10 years), places and organizations to be visited, as well as a guarantee to meet maintenance expenses.
- Applicant’s company in the USA:
A letter from the organization in the U.S. on company letterhead indicating the nature of the applicant’s business, probable duration of stay, the validity of visa applied for (1 year, 5 years or 10 years), places and organizations to be visited, and a guarantee to meet maintenance expenses. The letter must convey lucidly the nature, scope, and area of operation the parent company is involved in.
Both letters must state the duration the applicant is applying for. If only one letter mentions the duration, it will be at the discretion of the consular officer to decide the duration.
- Organization in India:
- U.S. advanced technology workers:
Individuals working in designated U.S. agencies or technology areas, as mentioned below, are required to submit their application at least two weeks in advance to enable the timely process of their visas.
- Conventional Munitions
- Nuclear Technology
- Missile/Missile Technology
- Aircraft and Missile Propulsion and Vehicular Systems
- Navigation and Guidance Control
- Chemical and Biotechnology Engineering
- Remote Imaging and Reconnaissance
- Advanced Computer Material
- Advanced Composite Material
- Information Security
- Laser and Directed Energy Systems
- Marine Technology (submarines etc)
- Advanced Ceramics
- High-performance Metals and Alloys and or with establishment engaged in Defense, Research, Nuclear, Space and Missile Technology
Additionally, the Technical Additional Information form must be submitted along with the visa application.
- Proof of financial standing and expertise in the field of the intended business.
- The documents pertaining to proposed business activity such as the registration of the company under the Companies Act, proof of registration of the firm with the State Industries Department or the Export Promotion Council concerned or any recognized promotional body in the relevant field of industry or trade, etc. will be thoroughly checked to decide the category of visa applicable to the foreigner.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?