L2 visa is a dependent visa for spouse and minor,unmarried children under the age of 21 years. L2 visa applicants can apply either along with the L1 visa applicant (primary applicant) or after that. If possible, it is the best for everyone in the family to apply together.
Of course, the following list of questions is not an exhaustive one.
- What kind of visa are you applying for?
- Why do you need to go to the U.S.?
- Did you make the arrangements for your interview yourself or someone else?
- What will you do after your visa expires?
Previous Visas/US Visits or Stay
- Have you been to the U.S. before?
- What visa did you travel on?
- How long did you stay in the U.S.?
- Why was your visa rejected earlier?
- When was the last time you went to the U.S.?
Separate Application from L1 Spouse
- When did your spouse get L1 visa stamped?
- Why are you applying separately from your spouse?
- Why did you not apply at the same time when your spouse applied?
- How long has your spouse been working in the U.S.?
- What is your spouse’s annual income?
- Can I see the latest paystubs of your spouse?
- Can I see your the bank statements of your spouse?
- Has your spouse’s company applied for the green card petition?
- Are you going to work in the U.S.?
- Are you going to study in the U.S.?
- What will you do for the whole day when you spouse goes to work?
- What is your highest education?
- Where did you go to college?
- What is your professional qualification?
- Do you currently work?
- Are you going to leave your job?
- What do you currently do?
- Where do you currently stay?
- Who will take care of the expenses for your U.S. trip?
- Who will take care of the expenses while you stay in the U.S.?
- What state and city will you stay in the U.S.?
- Do you have any friends or relatives in the U.S.?
- When did you get married?
- How long have you been married?
- What is the date of your marriage?
- Is it a love marriage or arranged marriage?
- Where did the marriage occur?
- Are you related to your spouse? (That is before marriage.)
- Where did you meet your spouse for the first time?
- How did you meet your spouse?
- May I see your marriage album?
- May I see your marriage invitation card?
- May I see your marriage certificate?
- How many people attended the marriage?
- Where did your parents meet your spouse?
- Through which matrimonial web site did you meet?
- What is your father-in-law’s name?
- What is your mother-in-law’s name?
- Do you have kids?
- How many children do you have?
- What are the ages of your children?
- What school do they attend currently?
- What are the names of your children?
- Do you have any children that are U.S. citizens?
- What are the dates of births of your children?
- Where was your son born?
- Is your son your only child?
- Question to Child: Are you going to work in the U.S.? (No.)
- Is that a boy or girl?
- Can I see their birth certificates?
- When is your spouse’s birthday?
- What is the highest degree of your spouse?
- What university did your spouse graduate from?
- What company does your spouse work for?
- For how long has your spouse been working for that company?
- What is the location of your spouse’s employer?
- Where is the client located for your spouse’s employer?
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?