Lost/Stolen/Mutilated Form I-94
If your Form I-94 was lost, stolen or mutilated, you can file Form I-102, an Application for Replacement/Initial Nonimmigrant Arrival-Departure Document with the USCIS office having jurisdiction over where you are temporarily located.

You will need to submit a copy of the original I94 form. If you don't have that, you will need to submit a copy of the biographic/photo page from your passport and a copy of the passport page that was stamped by a border inspector when you entered the U.S.

If you can't submit any evidence of your legal admission into the U.S., you must submit a full explanation and proof of your identity.