In order to apply for India visa, you must complete the application online.
This form is bar coded and will store your information securely for faster processing.
- Handwritten forms or downloaded fillable forms are NOT acceptable.
- Name and other relevant information should be filled in as per details in the passport in expanded form.
- Incomplete or illegible applications will not be processed.
- Please review the Sample India Visa Application Form for guidance in filling the actual online form.
- After the application has been completed, you must print and sign the application. You must print the form on two separate sheets to paper. Back and front (two-sided print out) will not be accepted. Make sure that the application form prints completely with the port of entry and exit completely printed at the bottom as well as the bar code.
- The address for the reference in India must be complete with the phone number, city, sector, street, and six-digit pin code. In case you are staying in a hotel, please write the complete address and phone number of that hotel, as it appears on their website.
Visitors InsuranceGet Quotes
For visitors, travel, student and other international travel medical insurance.Visit insubuy.com or call 1 (866) INSUBUY or +1 (972) 985-4400
Buying from US vs AbroadRead Article
- Citizen of Sri Lanka or persons of Sri Lankan Origin: Additional Form
- Citizen of Pakistan:
- Citizen of Bangladesh:
- Non-US Citizens:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?