As H1 visa is for specialty occupation, USCIS routinely issues RFE (Request For Evidence) to make sure that all jobs offered meet such criteria.
Employers can provide expert opinion letter and/or a detailed statement from the company indicating
- Degree is normally minimum requirement
- Degree common to the industry
- Position so complex or unique
- Employer normally requires degree or its equivalent
- Nature of specific duties so specialized and complex
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?