H1 Visa FAQ

H1 visa allows the US employers to hire temporary workers in speciality occupation such as software engineers. H1 visa allows the holder's spouse and minor children under the age of 21 years to accompany them to the US on H4 visa.

Many people have a lot of questions related to H1B Cap, H1 petition, visa stamping, changing status, H1 transfer, lay off and many other areas. As there are a lot of FAQ, they are generally divided into the following categories: